Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 7th

Today was my baby girls 7th birthday. Geez that makes me feel really old. She had a great time. Yesterday she had her 1st friend party. It actually went very well, better than I thought it would. And then today Hannah had her usual family party. It was all good and she loved every minute of it.
Sundays are supposed to be realitively calm, Right. Well not today. First we went to church, and going at 9:00 am is still a bit of a struggle for me, then it was Hannah's family party and then when that was over, Ethan decided to get sick. He had a fever of 102.5(not good). So I called a friend to work for me tomorrow and she said that the PA from our clinic was on his way to the clinic (she is an MA there so she knew he was being paged). I decided to take him in because his fever she so high and not going down. So at 10.00pm I took Ethan to the clinic to find out that he has tonsilitis. Great!! Poor little guy had to have a shot and he didn't even flinch. So here I am waiting patiently for him to fall asleep. Hopefully he will sleep through the night. No promises I am sure.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

happy birthday Hannah! so sorry ethan's sick... gope he gets better soon.

teona ann said...

you're kids are growing up so fast Shirley! hope Ethan gets better fast...something must be going arounds because Marie told me Tal stayed home from school today sick. hopefully I will get down there again soon and will see you all. have fun!
love, teona ann